Costa Coffee Malta is now looking for a self-motivated team member to join the finance team as an Accounts Clerk who would be reporting to the Director of Finance on all financial matters. The selected candidate will be responsible for the below duties:
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day book-keeping
- Inputting of Invoiced and supplier reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting required monthly / daily reports
- Assisting with other administrative duties as required by the Director of Finance.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Flexible to adapt in carrying out a variety of roles
- Be a team player with good organisational and communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Flexible to adapt in carrying out a variety of roles.
- Applicants must have an O' level qualification in accounts.
- Experience is similar role will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous knowledge and experience using Sun systems.
Interested candidates may submit their CV by email to email@example.com – Job Reference Accounts Clerk 22
Born of dedication, passion and pride, our Baristas deliver coffee-filled experiences that turn normal days into memorable moments. It doesn’t just happen. It takes a little crafting, a little testing and a little fine-tuning but when you leave that customer smiling, you’ll know this what you were meant to do.
You will be trained to make a perfect coffee with speed and precision, while bringing your own flair and creativity to every cup. We are committed to making sure each and every one of our team members gets to share in the success of Costa, with an enhanced incentive and benefits package to help them do that.
- Enjoying our menu drinks as much as our customers – except for our team they are free (within reason)
- Flexible working hours / average of 20hr per week.
- A motivated and dynamic working environment.
- Depending on the hours you work, up to 42 days holiday including bank holidays.
- A bespoke rewards programme designed to recognise individual team members for delighting customers and delivering great results.