Costa Coffee Malta is now looking for a self-motivated team member to join the finance team as an Accounts Clerk who would be reporting to the Director of Finance on all financial matters. The selected candidate will be responsible for the below duties:
- Maintaining accounting records and completing day to day book-keeping,
- Inputting of Invoiced and supplier reconciliation
- Preparing and submitting required monthly / daily reports,
- Assisting with other administrative duties as required by the Director of Finance.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Flexible to adapt in carrying out a variety of roles
- Be a team player with good organisational and communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Flexible to adapt in carrying out a variety of roles.
Applicants must have an O' level qualification in accounts.
Experience is similar role will be considered an asset.
Fluent in English language.
Good knowledge of MS Excel
Previous knowledge and experience using Sun systems.
Interested candidates may submit their CV by Monday 31st October 2022 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Job Reference Accounts Clerk 22